Error code 0x80101127

Resolving issues with installing and using (tai)HENkaku
pm888

Error code 0x80101127

Post by pm888 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:58 pm

I am getting this error code everytime I visit the henkaku webpage. Error code 0x80101127

I have reformatted my memory card, rebuilt the database, restored the system in safe mode several times and am still met with this error code when using henkaku in the web browser

The page tries to install the package three times and fails. it appears that the henkaku.xyz/go/pkg/eboot.bin and henkaku.xyz/go/pkg/sce_sys/livearea/contents/template.xml do not fully load unlike the other files.

I have also tried installing henkaku without my memory card put in sucessfully, and i get a message that taihen has already been started!

however because there is "no memory card installed, skipping installation of molecularshell" and therefore no molecualr shell bubble appears afterwards.

I have pressed R on installation in everyway to no effect. what am i doing wrong? this was working on my vita fine before the newest update.

pm888

Re: Error code 0x80101127

Post by pm888 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:51 pm

For those experiencing this error code try a different wi fi connection. I overcame the issue by changing my connection. hope this helps someone