I'm playing a digital copy of Steins;Gate (not Steins;Gate 0), which I bought and installed through PSN.
Trying to save the game gives me an error message in-game, "It failed to save Play Data. Save again?"
- Responding yes fails to save again, giving the error message.
- Responding no blacks out the game screen. The audio plays normally and the PS button works, so I can quit to the bubble menu.
- Restarting the game and looking at my save files list shows nothing new in the slot that I tried to save to.
I can save and load with no issues in my other digital games (tested with Dungeon Travelers, Virtue's Last Reward, and Ar Nosurge.)
The issue first happened while I had HENkaku enabled, but persisted through reboots and reloading the game with and without HENkaku enabled.
- I have no plugins currently installed that target Steins;Gate, although I used VitaFlux on it for about five minutes about two weeks ago.
- I disabled VitaFlux from the tai config file afterwards.
- I didn't save while VitaFlux was active.
- I rebooted the Vita afterwards.
- The Vita was on for at least four days prior to the bug occurring, with the game running. It went into sleep mode multiple times over this period. I was able to save throughout this whole period until today.
- Since this problem has occurred, I've rebooted around five times, trying to see if it makes a difference whether or not HENkaku is enabled when this happens. It doesn't seem to actively make a difference.