HENkaku Update Causes PS TV To Not Work

Resolving issues with installing and using (tai)HENkaku
Murmandamus

HENkaku Update Causes PS TV To Not Work

Post by Murmandamus » Mon May 15, 2017 10:18 pm

Hello ,
I did not want to clog up the github so I thought I would try here. I had no Issues playing anything until I cut the power off & I usually use the offline email install. Since I was going to send over a ps1 psn game with QCMA & had LAN ethernet hooked up I just used the molecularShell icon install button. When it installed I saw it was a new version install I thought nothing of it. After it came back to the Live screen I tried to go into the transfer games app & it just goes in to the screen but nothing shows up just a blank page. It did not freeze because i just hit O and backed right out & tried again same thing. Then I tried games & other apps and the same thing just blank pages that go nowhere. So i powered off & when its not installed everything works but as soon as i reinstall bam same thing. I have my 64gb card full up with only 800mb of space left & I just got all plugins & ark & adrenaline perfect. So i tried to restart from safe menu & then I rebuilt database and nothing. So I got a 8gb card & it has the basics on it already & a few games etc. It did the same thing. So i reformated the 8gb card & reinstalled eveything and it worked but no there are no molecularShell settings in the settings menu so no way to cut off unsafe homebrew. So I am totally stuck & have no way to unglitch my card & games. If there is anything that might cause this I dont know what it is. I have oclock vita used on some games & the rest are using better amphetamine. So if you have any ideas I would be so greatful for any help. If you need any info more from me ill check back after work tonight. Thanks alot.

Yifan Lu
Site Admin

Re: HENkaku Update Causes PS TV To Not Work

Post by Yifan Lu » Mon May 15, 2017 11:02 pm

Can you reset config by pressing R when henkaku installer launches?

Murmandamus

Post by Murmandamus » Thu May 18, 2017 12:06 pm

Hello,
First off sorry for the late reply had to work xtra. Anyway I had tried thr R1 reset config and nothing changed, except now it says my email offline install. I reformated my 8GB card & it seems to work now with a completely new install on a fresh mem card. I am very hesitant to do that on my 64GB card due to the fact I have all of my plugins, config, and game txt filled and every fine tuned line hand typed etc lol. So im at a loss as to what to do wonder if I tried to back up the mem card to PC then and try to reinstall the whole card after a format? I guess thats it on my ideas thank you so much for the fast response & sorry my reply was so late and thanks for HENkaku.
Murmandamus

Yifan Lu
Site Admin

Post by Yifan Lu » Thu May 18, 2017 3:57 pm

I think it might be a problem with one or more plugins you have installed.

pax345

Post by pax345 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:59 pm

Murmandamus wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 10:18 pm
So i reformated the 8gb card & reinstalled eveything and it worked but no there are no molecularShell settings in the settings menu so no way to cut off unsafe homebrew. So I am totally stuck & have no way to unglitch my card & games.
Idk but it seems you have problem which i had some time ago, i didnt knew that henkaku settings were moved from molecular shell to system settings.
Some time ago Henkaku moved unsafe homebrew settings to system menu :
Hope i helped.