About System Version after Install "go.henkaku.xyz" kinda Confused

Resolving issues with installing and using (tai)HENkaku
Heilgutz

About System Version after Install "go.henkaku.xyz" kinda Confused

Post by Heilgutz » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:29 pm

Hellow good pm admins/moderators and Psvita lovers

Here's my question:

Im using Psvita Slim version. And in setting\system\system information\system software 3.60 OFW. Now after i install "go.henkaku.xyz" and successfully. I. Can run any homebrews and adrenaline.

But my main question is it Normal in system software after i install the exploit still indicate as "3.60" but when i check on some youtube video they have japanese char w/ R8(latest version ) im confuse because im trying to get the Psn spoofing to work but its been 2 days doing all site fix n help to offer but still "it keeps saying i need to update"

So maybe the problem is when i install the go.henkaku.xyz even successfully installed
But my system software only indicate it as 3.60 not other like 3.60 (あま)R8 (not actual kanji just an example". Does my Psvita has some problem dealing with henkaku installer or its Normal because im using 3.60 OFW not the manual update guide that bypass the DNS

Kinda too long sorry about that. But please shed some guidance. Thank you and keep up the Good work everyone

chrysden

Re: About System Version after Install "go.henkaku.xyz" kinda Confused

Post by chrysden » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:04 am

I have the same error friend. I tried to delete vitashell, molecular shell, rebuild the database, all things you can imagine. But I can Install henkaku, but not japanese taihen 8. I can not acess PSN nether play online games. Any help? Tips? Thanks in advance.

sknks

Re: About System Version after Install "go.henkaku.xyz" kinda Confused

Post by sknks » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:37 am

I am using translation tools because I can not speak English. I am sorry if it does not pass.
I also experienced similar symptoms.
Please keep pressing the R button just before installing henkaku and try reinstalling again.

I hope it goes well.

Monioum

PSN Spoofing not Working? PSN asks for update.

Post by Monioum » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:03 am

Has anyone found the solution?

As of May 27, 2017:

Problem: I cannot access PSN
System Software: 3.60 [ ]-10
DNS set up (prevent further updates)

Everything was set up and running (Adrenaline, MaiDumps, Offline Installer, Homebrew Browser, etc...) I turn on my vita use the offline installer, but I saw it didn't work. I was like ok I'll install from online (thinking maybe an update or something), but the problem persisted. :oops:

My IP is not banned. My account is active.
Formated the card and Restored the system. :roll:
Reinstalled Henkaku then I enabled PSN spoofing and version spoofing (3.65 from 3.60), restarted, (tried it several times) and PS Store still asks to update. (Also means I'm not logged in anymore, can't even if I tried because of the update problem) :x

I don't know what else to do. :?
If anyone has a solution it would be greatly appreciated :!:
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: