Help on safe mode.

Resolving issues with installing and using (tai)HENkaku
bogzing02
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:27 pm

Help on safe mode.

Post by bogzing02 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:32 pm

good day i am new to ps vita henkaku. i just bought my vita with a version 3.55 and i updated it to version 3.60 using the changing dns trick. when i installed taihenkaku d molecular shell only shows one folder. and its in safe mode. i already read guides in installing and using henkaku but sadly i got stuck on safe mode. even i already click start button nothing pops up. :cry: :cry: pls help me guys.

User avatar
ArkaniteOnVita
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:50 pm

Re: Help on safe mode.

Post by ArkaniteOnVita » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:25 pm

Don't use http://beta.henkaku.xyz/

Restart your Vita.
Then go to your Browser and visit https://go.henkaku.xyz/.
Let it complete it's witchcraft.
Then in MolecularShell, go to the Start menu and Enable unsafe homebrew.

Grab the latest version of VitaShell and install it via MolecularShell.
Open VitaShell and you'll have your folders.

bogzing02
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:27 pm

Re: Help on safe mode.

Post by bogzing02 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:39 am

thanks for the response but i got my henkaku in the official website go.henkaku.xyz. and it installed molecular shell but the problem is i cant go to unsafe mode nor ftp.

User avatar
ArkaniteOnVita
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:50 pm

Re: Help on safe mode.

Post by ArkaniteOnVita » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:55 am

bogzing02 wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:39 am
thanks for the response but i got my henkaku in the official website go.henkaku.xyz. and it installed molecular shell but the problem is i cant go to unsafe mode nor ftp.
hmm, Strange. :-/
Does 'Enable unsafe homebrew' appear in the MolecularShell start menu?

Also, MolecularShell will not show all directories. You will need VitaShell for that.

GuNs
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:15 am

Re: Help on safe mode.

Post by GuNs » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:26 am

i am too facing the same issue, actually i have installed molecular shell from official henkaku site, and after opening it i am placed in home (safe mode) as per ur suggestions i have pressed Start button but no menu appeared, thought that Start Button is not functioning but checked it by taking the screen shot even that means Start button is working fine, only i am not getting the start menu in molecular shell, please do help guys :geek: :geek: :geek:

User avatar
ArkaniteOnVita
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:50 pm

Re: Help on safe mode.

Post by ArkaniteOnVita » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:41 am

Ok, do a complete fresh install.

* Uninstall(delete) MolecularShell from your Vita.
* Reboot Vita.
* Visit http://go.henkaku.xyz/. again.

And let me know how you go.

GuNs
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:15 am

Re: Help on safe mode.

Post by GuNs » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:56 am

ArkaniteOnVita wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:41 am
Ok, do a complete fresh install.

* Uninstall(delete) MolecularShell from your Vita.
* Reboot Vita.
* Visit http://go.henkaku.xyz/. again.

And let me know how you go.
Hey Bro, stills its not working, am not getting Settings of molecular shell after reinstalling after rebooting as u said

User avatar
ArkaniteOnVita
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:50 pm

Re: Help on safe mode.

Post by ArkaniteOnVita » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:20 am

Might be quicker to jump on #henkaku for help.
This forum is still early stages and can be quiet most of the time.

I can't think of much else atm. (that doesn't involve formatting your mem card)

bogzing02
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:27 pm

Re: Help on safe mode.

Post by bogzing02 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:40 pm

ArkaniteOnVita wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:20 am
Might be quicker to jump on #henkaku for help.
This forum is still early stages and can be quiet most of the time.

I can't think of much else atm. (that doesn't involve formatting your mem card)
done formating the mem card done restarting and restoring system. almost did everything but still no luck. :(

User avatar
ArkaniteOnVita
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:50 pm

Re: Help on safe mode.

Post by ArkaniteOnVita » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:50 pm

bogzing02 wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:40 pm
ArkaniteOnVita wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:20 am
Might be quicker to jump on #henkaku for help.
This forum is still early stages and can be quiet most of the time.

I can't think of much else atm. (that doesn't involve formatting your mem card)
done formating the mem card done restarting and restoring system. almost did everything but still no luck. :(
I'll jump on #henkaku and ask for you.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests