PS4 Remote Play without PSN sign-in

Non-SDK related guides and tutorials.
tusio23

Re: PS4 Remote Play without PSN sign-in

Post by tusio23 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:00 pm

I format the memory card, and unfortunately, to create a PSN account I need to update the system.
I have uploaded henkaku but on my ps vita I do not have mine Account. How to create it without updating system?
I tried to reset but without updating i can't create Profile. Thanks for help

theorywrong

Post by theorywrong » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:55 pm

5zymon

Post by 5zymon » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:22 pm

Thanks for the solution :-).

For anyone having problems with this solution. Try to use regular letters in the myprofile.dat file. I was using capital letters (like in example, and it didn't work for me, it worked with regular letters).

@theorywrong the relink app doesn't seem to do anything. I was entering user ID, I exited application but myprofile.dat file wasn't created. Is there anything else I need to do to make the app work?

In general remote play works, but with myprofile.dat file in place, every time I turn off and turn on my vita, I get "updating database" message, and one time I see all apps, and another time all homebrew and some games are missing, reboot, all apps are there. One time it's all, another time it's only showing some of the apps. But everytime it does database update. Anyone had similar issues?