Considering the usefulness of 3DSident, PSPident and PS2ident, I decided on making a similar project for PS Vita. VITAident is a tool inspired by PSPident - which was originally developed by Jas0nuk and later updated by Yoti. The tool was used to obtain more information about your PSP's motherboard, firmware etc. Similarly the VITA version - VITAident aims to display more information about your PS VITA. It is currently a work in progress. This is the first unoffical PS VITA identity tool.
Current Version: 0.7
- Displays firmware and model info (Vita fat/slim/TV/PTEL/PDEL).
- Displays PS Vita Unit (Cex/Dex).
- Displays Vita motherboard.
- Displays PS VITA CID (Console ID).
- Displays PSID.
- Displays language.
- Displays IP address.
- Displays MAC address.
- Displays ARM, BUS and GPU clock frequency.
- Displays GPU Xbar clock frequency.
- Displays battery life time.
- Displays battery percentage, and charging status.
- Displays battery remaining and full capacity.
- Displays battery temperature in both degrees C and F.
- Displays battery voltage.
- Displays battery cycle count.
- Displays battery SOH.
- Displays UDCD cable and charging state.
- Displays PSN username.
- Displays SD free and total capacity (Thanks TheOfficialFloW).
- Displays enter button (Cross/Circle).